Cost Of Vodafone Sim Card India Does Vodafone India Have A Prepaid Blackberry Service, If So, How Much Does It Cost?

Does Vodafone India have a prepaid Blackberry service, if so, how much does it cost? - cost of vodafone sim card india

I live and work in Dubai and get a few visits to India soon. I published my Blackberry Dubai especially from the local telecommunications provider, Etisalat, with a local SIM card in the United Arab Emirates. I have a prepaid line to Dubai by ETISALAT, me and 40 U.S. dollars in the nearby credit and send SMS as BB or subscribe to the BlackBerry - which then gives me a few months prepaid BlackBerry access in the United Arab Emirates can. was suspended after one month of the BlackBerry and may not stop to subscribe to the $ 40 and again.

But this is only one line of BlackBerry on a national level (for the UAE because it pre-paid SIM card). I can not use this service in India. I have my Vodafone prepaid SIM in India have in the past 6 years. Do you offer a similar service, where I can a degree be completed at creditand the signing of a number of BlackBerry for one months prepaid! "

Please let me know and I know what it costs?
Thanks in advance ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment