Converting A Interal Harddrive To An External Harddrive What Aspect Ratio Do I Choose When Converting A 4:3 Video And 16:9 Video For My Mobile Phone?

What aspect ratio do I choose when converting a 4:3 video and 16:9 video for my mobile phone? - converting a interal harddrive to an external harddrive

I converted to play a ratio of 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio video on my mobile phone from Samsung Eternity. My phone has a ratio of 400x240, but can not play, a video of 320x240. To play in the conversion of video on my phone, I select link for 4:3 and 16:9? I think it does not work 320x240 for 4:3 and 16:9 or right?

1 comments:

Wozhai said...

I recommend that you "use EM Youtube video download tool."
Download video from YouTube, Yahoo, Google Video, iFilm, blogTV, Putfile, Metacafe, DailyMotion, ...
It is a very powerful tool, you can download, convert, burn, search, management, repair and play YouTube videos MP RT capture video streams.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwi ...

Post a Comment